In PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game, wandering is not hard, vice versa, it can be safe a lot if you know some tips to do so. You can check out what you should do if you want to roam around in the game.
- You have to crouch then jump to move through the windows, then take a leap higher a bit. Use spacebar and key C simultaneously. When you are in front of a ledge that is way higher than common, just use key W so that you can move onto it.
- Try to use Crouch-jump carefully so that you can get to a roof from a balcony. Open the door first, then crouch-jump on it, and do it again from the peak of the door to the roof. This is a good place for you to snipe.
- You are able to perform harder jumps right between the roofs if you crouch-jump on the railings or raised zones carefully, then move along them.
- You are even able to jump further than you used to. To do so, you must escape away from a grenade, then take a leap when it blows up. This will help you jump even higher, especially when you’re in the air.
Incoming search terms:
- pubg how to roam around the map