Mastering the essentials: strategies and priorities
In PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds game, you are supposed to learn some tactics and priorities first to understand what you should do as well as how to elude all dangers that are nearby you. Below here are crucial info and details you can’t miss!
- Most of the big towns are positioned under the flight route, and they are considered as deadly places to begin. However, they usually contain better loot. You are recommended to go search for several tiny groups of buildings at the corner of the parachuting scope, or you can use your tactics to obtain better loot.
- There are several fundamental things you will surely want to search for sooner, such as ARs, a backpack, healing items, a bulletproof vest, as well as a helmet.
- All of the doors in the game will be closed at the beginning of the game. If you see one open, that means there must be someone in there, or he/she has been there. But if you come in a certain door, when you leave, you let it open, your action will tell the entire world that you’ve been there as well.
- The fall damage will happen when you take a leap around two stories. The higher you fall, the more damage it will have!
- If you absorb hits and damage from a distance and you have no idea where it comes from, you shouldn’t be defenseless. To heal yourself, you should move at the zig-zag motion and dash faster until you can cover and break the sight of enemies. It’s a good idea to go over the summit of a hill.
- Keep in mind that you must clear the buildings all the time prior to looting items. Someone can totally lure you by making you have a safe feeling to leave some items on the ground, then he will totally shoot you back, especially when you least expect it.
- While you are trying to battle against lots of opponents, just neglect some that you already knocked out. It’s impossible for them to stand up again unless they are saved. Hence, you should focus on the enemies that are still assaulting you.
- The vehicles can totally cover vast distances using their speed. However, they will attract other enemies because of their noise. You should utilize the vehicles properly.
- The vehicles will run downwards the hills, and if they hit something at their faster speed, they will blow up for sure. You need to prevent them from rolling away by parking them sideways on inclined terrain. When you make a crash, make sure you will leave your vehicle sooner.