PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds on PS4 and Xbox One is ready to launch another update. Feel free to check out full details about PUBG Console Update 7.1 with the latest changes, content, improvements, and bug fixes. The most outstanding change would be Vikendi – a famous snowy map of the PUBG game. In this update, players will get access to the comeback of Vikendi that was on a short hiatus because of the release of Karakin in PUBG season 6.
Going along with the comeback of PUBG Vikendi are a few new changes, including terrain, the levels of snow, new landmarks, and multi-track railway system. Especially, the railway system will help better the movements of players when traversing through the snowy island. Another change made to Vikendi map is Dino Park which is now Dinoland – known as the Prehistoric Park of the Future. Players will have new experiences when coming to Dinoland.
Don’t forget to check out PUBG Survivor Pass: Cold Front with a wide range of missions, rewards, and other cool features. The most remarkable content in the pass could be Dinoland merch. Players can also get access to 100 rewards too. Let’s make Dinoland a beautiful and happy place!
Without further ado, let’s dive into PUBG Console update 7.1 now! But first, you can take a look at the new schedule for the live maintenance for PUBG console.
Live Maintenance Schedule for PUBG console
- PDT: April 27 10pm ~ April 28 2am
- CEST: April 28 7am ~ 11am
The schedule of live maintenance can be changed. An update will be made if there are any changes.
Note: PUBG Console Update 7.1 will not feature any PUBG Test Server updates.
What’s new in PUBG Console 7.1?
Vikendi is making a return to PUBG Console
- You will see some trains on PUBG Vikendi now. These trains are usually seen moving along the tracks across the Vikendi map.
- A big train was added to the map and it looks like extending along the perimeter of the map, with 6 linked tracks towards the inside areas of the island.
- At the train station, no trains will make movements across the map. These trains are now taking a short stop.
- A new Cargo Depot has been launched and added to PUBG Console 7.1.
- There was a significant reduction in the rate of snow cover on the Vikendi map.
- You can see that there is not much snow covering the Southern areas of the island like it used to do before.
- No snowbikes and snowmobiles spawning on the island anymore.
- Instead, the spawn rate of a Motorcycle and Motorcycle with sidecar on the island on the Vikendi map has been increased. You can find them easily. These vehicles have become adaptable vehicles for the updated terrain on the map.
- Dinoland is now put into action as an alternative to Dino Park. Dinoland is a bigger and more spectacular place.
- The Abbey area on Vikendi is now relocated to Mount Kreznik.
- There was a significant reduction in the amount of snow covering Volnova.
- Two places: Tover and Movatra have been eliminated from Vikendi.
- Clear and Snowy are the two types of weather now.
- Even though there is no Moonlight, for now, you don’t need to worry about that because it will return soon with upgrades in terms of visual at a later date.
- Made a general optimization to the map.
- Now, you can choose the updated PUBG Vikendi map in custom matches.
Matchmaking – Map selection
To play the updated Vikendi map, you can select and play on it through the featured map option. Other maps of PUG console will be in another random map queue. At first, Vikendi was expected to be a featured map for around 1 or 2 weeks. But then, the development team decided to monitor the queue times carefully and they would bring the map back to full random matchmaking earlier if the queue times begin suffering.
Survivor Pass: Cold Front
With Survivor Pass: Cold Front in PUBG Console season 7, you can get cool and new outfits. The new update features plenty of cool outfits and other items that can make you feel very surprised when seeing them. Also, if you play together with friends, you can get community rewards. Remember to learn about the data discs.
- If you contribute to the community guard, you can explore videos and receive community skin rewards.
- If you accomplish the community missions, you get 1 video and 4 skins.
- To finish it, try to loot event items in public (normal) matches.
- To fill the community missions gauge, you can follow the ways below:
- Disc piece: 1 point
- Broken disc: 2 points
- Old DVD: 3 points
- On the Community Mission tab, you will see your private contribution score. The XP can be gained towards the Survivor Pass.
- 2000 XP per 50 points contributed.
- There are three tracks brought to you by PUBG Console Season Missions
- Every month, beginning from April to June, every track will be released.
- The locked tracks will show the time left before you can unlock them.
- Once you have completed Progression Missions, lots of XP will be given to you.
- Players can unlock tracks 1 and 2. A series of 8 missions will be featured in each track with increasing difficulty.
- If you have a Premium Pass, you can get access to track 3. There is a set of 10 missions with increasing difficulty featured in this track.
- When a set of goals related to daily, weekly, and challenge missions is achieved, you will finish milestones.
- Example: Finish the total number of 50 missions.
- You can explore Survival themed challenge missions.
- In Challenge Missions, you will take on 16 missions. If every 4 missions is completed, a Utility belt and Backpack skin will be given to you.
Log-in Event for PUBG Console Season 7
Since PUBG Console Season 7 is rolling out, players can join a special login-event to get new rewards. Whenever you log into the game every day, you will receive a special reward from this event.
- Schedule: Beginning from May 1 0:00 AM until May 6 11:59pm PDT
- Fri 5/1 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is Venetian Crate 1 unit
- Sat 5/2 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is 100 G-Coin
- Sun 5/3 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is RAIDER CRATE 1 unit
- Mon 5/4 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is 100 G-Coin
- Tues 5/5 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is Venetian Crate 1 unit
- Wed 5/6 0:00 ~ 23:59
- Your reward is 100 G-Coin
Survival Title System
The Survivor Title System is now on a hiatus to make way for a new system in a future update with the new Competitive Mode in PUBG Console update 7.1.
Worry not! You can still get access to your accumulated statistics in the Season tab. If you are qualified for the rewards from PUBG Season 6 of the Survival Title System, you can obtain them when this update comes to the live server.
- No more Overview and Leaderboard tabs of the Season menu.
- PUBG Console now features a new Leaderboard with the launch of Competitive Mode in a future update.
Added a new weapon to PUBG Console 7.1: Mosin-Nagant
PUBG Console developers fully comprehend that weapon choice is somehow important to all players. It’s good to have diverse PUBG Console weapons, but it’s also bad a bit when having too many weapon options. This usually causes players to be a bit confused about which types of weapons they should go for. The development team wants to launch some new weapons to PUBG Console, and they decided to add Mosin-Nagant to this current update. Before deciding to add this new gun, things were difficult a bit when everything had to be in balance. Because of this, the development team decided on checking the idea of the shared stat weapons, and eventually, they decided to add Mosin-Nagant to the game. This new weapon is somehow similar to Kar98k. Its stats, attachments, ammunition, and other things are just directly copied from the Kar98k, except for its own appearance and sound. Two PUBG maps: Vikendi and Erangel, have been already featured with Mosin-Nagant Sniper Rifle.
One of the biggest wishes that the development team of PUBG Console has is to bring more weapon diversity without having to decrease the availability of the weapons players love to use. Nevertheless, their feelings can be messed up when having a choice like this. There’s nothing sure about if having more weapons in the game is a nice thing, even though some weapons have the same stats, or if the development team should be thinking about more about the weapons they put in and make sure all of them are unique.
PUBG Console Mosin-Nagant is a weapon that is coded as its own. Due to this, it can become a more exclusive weapon if the developers change the stats of it in the future. However, they should test this idea first. You can play with this weapon then send your feedback on it to the developers and let them know what you have thought about the new weapon.
There was an increase in the recoil of the M249
- The PUBG weapon M249 has become a popular gun spawning in the maps on worldwide servers. The gun has received some extra adjustments to make it more balanced.
- M249 recoil has been increased by 50%
Developers’ note: For the balance of the M249, the development team thought and considered lots of ways. There are many aspects to think about, including world spawn rate, ammunition amount, basic damage for every bullet, and effective range. However, they made a decision on growing the recoil to fit the console player environment and satisfy the status of the weapon as an LMG at the same time. The console environment will get more balances through over time. Don’t forget to share your thoughts on this! The development team is observing the internal data and community sentiment and will carry out the surveys as needed.
Controller Guide Improvement
- Controller guide screen has received an improvement in this PUBG Console update 7.1.
- Thanks to this, you will find it easier to change your favorite preset in the System menu – Controller guide.
- The controller guide UI was made to be a more intuitive form.
In PUBG public matches, players will encounter bots.
The development team does know that players enjoy how relentless the game can be, nevertheless, the developers also understand that lots of people entering in the battleground but then coming back to the lobby before they can loot weapons and use them to deal damage. They seem to be newbies to the game. To help them get used to the gameplay mechanics of PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, some bits have been added to the public matches.
When players become more familiar with the gameplay mechanics, the bot spawn rate will be decreased. The purpose of adding these bots to the game is to help players hone their skills while the skilled players are still allowed to battle against other skilled players in a match.
PUBG Console bots are still in the development stage. They will have more updates coming soon when the development team has enough feedback from the players. If there are any good suggestions, the developers will add more features, improvements, and balances to the bots to make the gaming experience of all players the best possible.
- The ratio for the Bots in PUBG Console is kind of dynamic in each match.
- The bot ratio is not the same in each match. It will be different based on the players’ skills and the matchmaking pool in each region.
- Bots can participate in all queue types (Solo/Duo/Squad).
- Players and bots will not be on the same team.
- The actions of bots have a limitation.
- Bots can do some basic actions, like walking, running, going prone, crouching, shooting, vaulting, swimming, parachuting, and picking up items like real players.
- Also, bots are equipped with other skills, like leaning, jumping, grabbing the ledge, and using throwables that will be added to a later update.
- Players can still obtain and finish other elements, like achievements, trophies, missions, and Mastery.
- If you take action against bots, your doings will be also counted towards missions, Survival & Weapon Mastery, platform achievements, and trophies.
- Bot spectate and Death Cam are added to the game
- Only when all players have been defeated, you can watch over a bot.
- You can still get access to Death Cams from the perspective of bots, however, you will find it a bit weird until there are some more improvements made.
Performance & Stability
- Strongly decreased hitching during gameplay. There will be more optimizations made where possible.
- The drop mesh of PUBG weapons and attachments in the world were optimized for memory usage reduction.
Quality of Life Improvements
- You are allowed to cancel matchmaking when browsing other menus.
- There were some small changes made to button placement and visual.
- Adjusted keybinding for matchmaking cancellation: (HOLD) XBOX B Button / PS X Button→ (HOLD) Xbox X button / PS ㅁ button
- Network Debug UI is less invasive now while players are playing after being cleaned up.
- You will not see any network indicator icons anymore in the game.
- The debug information was triggered by default and players can deactivate it in the Gameplay tab of the Settings.
- Players, who have left the match recently, will be displayed in the match results of TDM.
- Slightly made a change to Arcade matchmaking UI in terms of visual to have better stability in public matches.
- TDM UI was also improved.
- There will be no decimal points from the scores so players will have better readability.
- There are two new PUBG weapons featured in the Training Mode of PUBG Console 7.1 update, including Panzerfaust and Mosin-Nagant.
- Made an improvement to the icon of Tommygun to show recently-added rails.
Skin & Items
PUBG Console 7.1 features some new skins.
Labor Day Limited
- Available from April 28 7:00pm until May 26 6:59 PM PDT / April 29 2:00 AM until May 27 1:59 AM CEST
- Labor Day Relaxation Set (including Flying Chicken Neck Pillow & “Baby Bear” Sleep Mask)
- Flying Chicken Neck Pillow
- “Baby Bear” Sleep Mask
- Sleep Mask
2 Dinoland T-shirts Limited
- Available April 27 7:00pm until July 27 6:59pm PDT / April 28 2:00am until July 28 1:59am CEST
- Dinoland “Alex” Shirt
- Dinoland “Benny” Shirt
Tracksuit (Yellow) Limited
- Available from April 27 10:00 PM until May 9 9:59 PM PDT / April 28 7:00 AM until May 10 8:59 AM CEST
- Tracksuit Top (Yellow)
- Tracksuit Pants (Yellow)
PUBG X Twitch Broadcaster Royale
- Available from May 5 7:00 PM until May 26 6:59 PM PDT / May 6 2:00 AM until May 27 1:59 AM CEST
- Danucd’s Gloves
- Danucd’s Hoodie
- ReleeN’s SLR
PUBG – Cold Front Pack ($14.99)
- Available from April 28 until July 21
- Survivor Pass: Cold Front
- 5 Levels
- Dinoland Hat
- Dinoland Apron (Green)
- Pleated Skirt With Leggings (Black)
- Crimson Fade Boots
PUBG -Supply Pack: Season 7 ($9.99)
- Available from April 28 until July 28
- 1,600 G-Coin
- Sweet Statement Cap
- Kaleidally Comfy Sweater
- Reindeer Games Leggings
- Fixed an error where players could ADS while stepping into BRDM-2 in a weird posture.
- Fixed an error where the camera would sometimes was placed in a wrong position when players attempted to resurrect their teammates in FPP.
- Fixed an error where the passenger in FPP was hindered by healing or boosting from turning the screen precisely.
- Fixed an error where players could ADS to unintended angles when they were going prone in TPP without moving or rotating their lower body.
- Made a fix to a bug in which players could utilize AR/DMR/SR unintentionally in the rear seat of the Motorcycle.
- Made a fix to a bug where players would lean to the left when driving a Motorcycle after dealing damage to destructible fences.
- Made a fix to a bug where the camera of player would not link the character after reloading a weapon while ADS in a Motor Glider.
- Made a fix to a bug where the player’s view would be obstructed momentarily by any big backpack while ADS in a Motor Glider.
- Made a fix to a bug when players held a throwables, in some situations, they could be dropped those throwables on the ground and emit effects for the players without actually utilizing a grenade.
- Made a fix to a bug where flare gun could float mid-air while the player is staring at the sky and holding the “Inspect” key.
- Made a fix to a bug in which when a Molotov was shot in the middle of the air, the flames would not disperse on the ground under the point of explosion.
- Made a fix to a bug where the throwable trajectory line would not queue with the direction that the character was facing in a vehicle.
- Made a fix to a bug where the body of the player could bend while they were aiming with a melee weapon while on the passenger seat of a vehicle.
- Made a fix to a bug where the rear sight/scope functionality of Tommy Gun is not compatible with Skorpion.
- Made a fix to a bug where players would be able to clip through walls/ceilings of a building by vaulting or using ledge-grab.
- Made a fix to a bug where the weapon is not shown in the right position when the player is knocked down.
- Made a fix to a bug where water and mud effects are visible at the same time when a weapon is shot in mud (puddle).
- Made a fix to a bug on the PUBG Karakin map where the entrance to a cave is opened and visible on the screen of the players but does not let players enter.
- Solved some situations where the character of the player takes damage in a weird way while boarding a train.
- Made a fix to a bug where the character of the players takes some damage when coming across another character in mid-air.
- Made a fix to a bug on Karakin map where the visual state of a destructible wall or floor does not appear with the same look from player to player.
- Made a fix to a bug where players could use vaulting to get to an unplanned area within the gym at Pecadon on Miramar.
- Made a fix to a bug where bullets could make their ways through walls at a very long range due to a change in LOD.
- Made a fix to a bug that caused auto-fire mode to change to single after a grenade has been thrown in Team Deathmatch.
- Made a fix to a bug where the current Season menu in the Career tab would not indicate the data of this season.
- Already solved an issue where Tommy Gun was not mentioned by Red Dot and Holo Sight under “Attachable Weapons”.
- Made a fix to a bug where the fallen magazine mesh does not show up on the ground when reloading sometimes.
- Made a fix to an issue where the ban notice test is not displayed in time when banned accounts attempt to get into the lobby.
- Made a fix to a bug when a Flare Gun was utilized, the Special Care Package UI would not light up green in some situations.
- Made a fix to a bug where the friend function UI is not displayed in Custom match lobby.
- Made a fix to a bug that could cause multiple map waypoints from the same player to be continuously visible.
- Already solved an issue where the DBS stats were not being recorded.
- Already solve a bug where Win94 kills were being recorded under the DBS.
- Already solved a bug where the Footsteps would be muffled once the player has left a Motor Glider.
- Already solved a bug where the UMP-45 gunshots could release the sounds that were further away than intended.
- Made a fix to a bug where Bullet ricochet sounds were not being released.
- Made a fix to a bug where using a shotgun to shoot some rock caused the hit to sound different on some objects with the same material.
- Made a fix to a bug where the broken stone sound is not releasing when the stones are being thrown in Karakin.
Skin & Item
- Made a fix to a bug where Sunswiped Sports Jacket was clipping with other items.
- Made a fix to a bug where the part of Tenebres Wrapped skin keeps lasting when the AKM skin of the player should be utilized after obtaining Tenebres Wrapped AKM.
- Made a fix to an issue where Diva Glasses White/Black with the PUBG text on the right inverted.
- Made a fix to a bug where the highlight effect displays when the player wears the Inquisitor gas mask.
- Made a fix to a bug where the Kar98k skins can be on display on the Mosin Nagant.
Survivor Pass Mission
- Made a fix to a bug where the Daily/Challenge mission is accomplished, the effect for obtaining the reward shows twice.
Incoming search terms:
- are there any new modes coming to pubg pc
- pubg season 8 update on console